Ace Acoustics is a company that specialises in installing systems that manage noise and sound, so that staff or visitors can concentrate on the performance.
‘The benefits of good aural design are well established and, when sound becomes simply noise, noise becomes a problem.’
Ranging from Whisper Cloud acoustic panels that focus sound or absorb it, to home cinemas and sound studios - Razu Hoque the company director, has years of experience installing this equipment.
Based in Wimbledon, Razu’s small team have worked in numerous famous locations across the UK. These include:
- The Brit School, Croydon
- B.P International Centre - Sunbury.
- Glaxo Smith Kline, Quiet Rooms – Uxbridge.
- St Mary’s University College, Sports Hall – Twickenham.
- Shell Centre, Telepresence Room – South Bank, London.
- Thames Water, Events Room – Reading.
- Foreign & Commonwealth Office – London.
- University of Sussex, Seminar Rooms – Brighton.
- Dorking Halls, Grand & Masonic Halls – Dorking.
- Royal College of Radiologists, Meeting Rooms – London
- Glasgow Caledonian University - Glasgow
- Virgin Atlantic Airlines – Crawley
Now that the new site has been created, we are working on the search engine optimisation to push their site up the rankings and help market the business online.
Visit their new site: www.acousticwall.com